You have the opportunity to choose from 8 (4 in the morning and 4 in the afternoon) Loeries MasterClasses on Thursday 16 August and learn from leading brand communicators.
For consideration is the Goliath and Goliath MasterClass on how to be authentic and provide guidance and tips on how to craft a personal brand using social platforms, including content on:
- There’s never been a better time to put yourself out there
- There are so many free platforms available nowadays so if you have a smartphone, data and an idea, you have no excuse really
- A couple of hacks, focused on what content to put out and how to remain consistent.
Perfect for anyone wanting to tell their story and build an online presence using social platforms.
Loeries Creative WeekThursday 16 August
10h00 – 13h00
Presented by Donovan Goliath
Other MasterClasses on offer
- Put experience at the centre of your organisation.
- Gagasi FM
- uDarkie, the evergreen economic drive.
- 2 x Google
- The unskippable future of advertising.
- Data-driven creative.
- Are creative entrepreneurs born or made?
- Shared Value Africa initiative
- Profit and purpose – uneasy bedfellows.
- Women in Marketing – Female representation and the media – who controls the narrative?