You have the opportunity to choose from 8 (4 in the morning and 4 in the afternoon) Loeries MasterClasses on Thursday 16 August and learn from leading brand communicators.
For consideration, Accenture will host a MasterClass on how to unlock and enable your brand, data, culture, product and environment to ensure that you are building an experience driven organisation, including content on:
- How to become a truly responsive, innovative organisation able to respond to an ever changing customer landscape.
- How to develop and nurture an organisational culture that inspires creativity and where people are encouraged to think differently.
- How the power of combining data and design can help you in delivering truly transformative experiences.
- Target audience
- Managers and executives interested in applying design methodologies to improve effectiveness.
- Delegates should ideally be experienced managers, involved with shaping business and product or marketing strategies with the aim to drive change in their organisations.
Loeries Creative Week
Thursday 16 August
10h00 – 13h00
Presented by Marcel Rossouw
Other MasterClasses on offer
- Gagasi FM
- uDarkie, the evergreen economic driver.
- Goliath and Goliath
- What’s your story: Steps to build a personal brand
- 2 x Google
- The unskippable future of advertising.
- Data-driven creative.
- Are creative entrepreneurs born or made?
- Shared Value Africa initiative
- Profit and purpose – uneasy bedfellows.
- Women in Marketing – Female representation and the media – who controls the narrative?