You have the opportunity to choose from 8 (4 in the morning and 4 in the afternoon) Loeries MasterClasses on Thursday 16 August and learn from leading brand communicators.
For consideration is a MasterClass on female representation in the media, hosted by UK-based Women in Marketing. This MasterClass marks the first Women in Marketing global hub on the African continent.
Globally only 3% of Creative Directors are female and of the top 50 most influential CMOs, only 18 are women. The impact that under-representation of senior female executives has on the portrayal of women in the media, and the effects on our society and culture will be discussed by the who’s who of senior female executives in the region’s marketing and advertising industries.
On the agenda
- The role that advertising and marketing industries must play in addressing gender equality.
- Which areas of the sector can effect the most change.
- Senior Managers
- Senior Creatives
- Brand / Marketing / Content Managers and Directors
Loeries Creative Week
Thursday 16 August
10h00 – 13h00
- Emma Reeves – Executive Director, Free the Bid
- Fahmeeda Casim-Surtee – Chief Executive Officer, DStv Media Sales
- Suhana Gordhan – Creative Director, FCB Africa
- Zumi Njongwe – Marketing & Innovation Director, Diageo South Africa
- Put experience at the centre of your organisation.
- Gagasi FM
- uDarkie, the evergreen economic driver.
- Goliath and Goliath
- What’s your story: Steps to build a personal brand.
- 2 x Google
- The unskippable future of advertising.
- Data-driven creative.
- Are creative entrepreneurs born or made?
- Shared Value Africa initiative
- Profit and purpose – uneasy bedfellows.
South African agencies: the Seminar and MasterClasses can be claimed as Informal Training in the B-BBEE Codes of Good Practice.