A brave new world needs brave new ideas to thrive.
The Brave Group is an assembly of specialist companies born from the shared idea that organisations need to approach the world differently in order to create better ideas. Working independently or as a group, we guide clients towards more interesting, braver solutions to business challenges.
At Brave, we practice Progressive Diversity. This is a philosophy aimed at entrenching, in the organisation and our process, the magic that happens when we bring a group of people with different backgrounds, cultures, nationalities, skills and experience under one roof.
We are one of South Africa’s largest independent marketing and communication groups, and a leading African agency in thenetworkone. The Network is the foremost global network of independent agencies in the world today with over 1 200 offices in 109 countries.
We consist of 5 independent yet connected businesses;
· House of Brave – Offers ideation and brand and campaign development that challenges the status quo through strategic and creative intelligence.
· Rogue – Offers behaviour-led communication. Producing internal and external communications campaigns to deliver behavioural change.
· Whippet – Design studio focused on cost-effective advertising production solutions, expertly and creatively designed to specific requirements.
· Motherboard – Offers digital solutions that integrate the customer journey. We offer integrated, technology-enabled communication and utilise platform thinking to produce cross-agency idea development.
· Bravado – Offers consumer engagement through activating live events, product launches, consumer engagement and activations that are amplified digitally for maximum impact.