Upgrade to Premium
Powered by MarkLives.com
MarkLives.com recently moved to a weekly subscription-based newsletter format. We also launched our Teams package which allows agencies and marketing departments to take out discounted bulk subscriptions to our paid for offering for staff and clients. To test drive these changes we are offering a combined press office and Teams package to clients.
We have established a must-read news site for senior marketing professionals, media editors and publishers as well as senior advertising executives. The site has gained influence through breaking industry news and in-depth features. As other publishers divest from content we’ve gone the other way. Your support pays for our journalism. It allows us to tell the stories of the broader marketing and advertising industry.
What is Ramify?
Ramify.biz, which launched in 2016, connects marketers to agencies, and agencies to service providers and suppliers. Currently we list over 550 agencies and 160 industry suppliers. Its press office functionality allows you to publish content to your profile and to MarkLives and its audience.
What is the company news room service?
What do I get for going Premium
Your free Ramify.biz profile is upgraded with access to premium features, including:
- Boosted search visibility (think Google — RELEVANT paid-for profiles appear first in alphabetical order, followed by non-paid-for search results).
- The ability to add a showcase portfolio, saving potential clients time in finding and accessing your portfolio of work.
- A company news room for highlighting your current accounts wins, promotions, campaign launches and other company news. A company news room allows you to promote current accounts wins,
campaign launches, promotions and other company news in your profile.
- Exposure through the publication of and links to your news room content. Headlines are featured in the MarkLives email newsletter, the @Ramifybiz Twitter account and Ramify.biz Facebook page — putting your news headlines in front of an niche audience of marketing and advertising personnel across South Africa, Africa and the rest of the world.
- All paid for content are clearly marked as being served via Ramify to ensure MarkLives’ impeccable editorial integrity remains intact.
MarkLives.com recently switched to a weekly, subscriber-based publication. All Ramify Premium clients will receive 25 free subscriptions to the service for the duration of their contract. Total value: R15 000 per annum.
• Add key agency staff and/or clients onto our list through a dashboard we are building for all clients. Addresses added via this dash will receive an op-in email offering the subsidised subscription.
• Each edition of the newsletter sent to your contact list will contain messaging identifying the subscription sponsor as your agency.
|www.marklives.com (April 2020 to 1 April 2021)|
|Unique visitor sessions||372 046|
|Unique visitor sessions monthly average||31 003|
|Unique users||236 936|
|Pages served||903 977|
|Average session duration||1 minute 3 seconds|
|Active subscribers||5510 (current)|
|Monthly reach average||22 040|
|Annual reach average||247950|
South African audience: 72.2%
Demographic overview: MarkLives.com
|18–24: 115.6%||Female: 44.4%||Chrome: 50.5%|
|25–34: 34.4%||Male: 55.6%||Safari: 23%|
|35–44: 22%||Safari (in-app): 7.6%|
|45–54: 13.3%||Android Webview: 5.9%|
|55–65+: 14.6%||Firefox: 2.6%|
Target audienceSouth African advertising, marketing and design professionals, including marketing directors, marketing managers and company CEOs.
The once-off fee per annum is R13 100 (incl VAT). Contact us to upgrade your profile to Premium!
Register your free agency/supplier profile on Ramify.biz
1. Visit Ramify.biz http://ramify.biz/register/business-type/
2. Click Account Agency (or Supplier & Services if relevant).
3. Complete your free profile.
4. Once you’ve completed your profile, we will approve and publish the profile on Ramify, within 24 hours.
5. To upgrade to a Premium profile, follow steps 1–4 and drop us a note asking for our booking form.