Upgrade to Premium
What is Ramify?
Ramify.biz, which launched in 2016, connects marketers to agencies, and agencies to service providers and suppliers.
What is the company news room service?
A company news room allows you to promote current accounts wins, campaign launches, promotions and other company news in your profile. Headlines are featured on the front page of MarkLives.com, the MarkLives email newsletter sent every Monday, Wednesday and Friday, the @MarkLives and @Ramifybiz Twitter accounts and Ramify.biz Facebook page —putting your news headlines in front of an niche audience of marketing and advertising personnel across South Africa, Africa and the rest of the world. This option is only available to paid-for Premium profiles.
What do I get for going Premium
Your free Ramify.biz profile is upgraded with access to premium features, including:
- Boosted search visibility (think Google — RELEVANT paid-for profiles appear first in alphabetical order, followed by non-paid-for search results).
- The ability to add a showcase portfolio, saving potential clients time in finding and accessing your portfolio of work.
- A company news room for highlighting your current accounts wins, promotions, campaign launches and other company news.
- Exposure through the publication of and links to your news room content via marklives.com, MarkLives newsletter (5 300+ subscribers), Facebook (Ramify: 2 493 page likes) and Twitter (@MarkLives: 16 000+ followers and @Ramifybiz: 1 100+ followers).
- All paid for content are clearly marked as being served via Ramify to ensure MarkLives’ impeccable editorial integrity remains intact.
|www.marklives.com (April 2020 to 1 April 2021)|
|Unique visitor sessions||372 046|
|Unique visitor sessions monthly average||31 003|
|Unique users||236 936|
|Pages served||903 977|
|Average session duration||1 minute 3 seconds|
|Active subscribers||5510 (current)|
|Monthly reach average||22 040|
|Annual reach average||247950|
South African audience: 72.2%
Demographic overview: MarkLives.com
|18–24: 115.6%||Female: 44.4%||Chrome: 50.5%|
|25–34: 34.4%||Male: 55.6%||Safari: 23%|
|35–44: 22%||Safari (in-app): 7.6%|
|45–54: 13.3%||Android Webview: 5.9%|
|55–65+: 14.6%||Firefox: 2.6%|
South African advertising, marketing and design professionals, including marketing directors, marketing managers and company CEOs.
The once-off fee per annum is R12 600 (incl VAT). Contact us to upgrade your profile to Premium!
DO GOOD. Invest in keeping top of mind through access to our growing readership of senior marketers.
BE GOOD. Invest in the broader industry and support the future of journalism driven coverage of your market and its contribution to the national economy.
What is MarkLives?
MarkLives.com covers adland and marketing without fear or favour. The result? A fresh, independent and investigative view of southern Africa’s changing comms landscape and a must-read for top-level advertising, marketing and media execs.
Register your free agency/supplier profile on Ramify.biz
1. Visit Ramify.biz http://ramify.biz/register/business-type/
2. Click Account Agency (or Supplier & Services if relevant).
3. Complete your free profile.
4. Once you’ve completed your profile, we will approve and publish the profile on Ramify, within 24 hours.
5. To upgrade to a Premium profile, follow steps 1–4 and drop us a note asking for our booking form.